|SL No||Year||Date of Meeting||Agenda||Resolutions Adopted|
|1||2012-13||3/07/2012||1. Recommendation for E- classroom|
2. Academic Calendar preparation
|1.E- classrooms established in Room no 9 with 20 Computers connected in Networks
2. Academic Calendar prepared by members of IQAC are given to the students
|2||2012-13||16/04/2013||1. Promotion of teachers under CAS|
2. Arrangements of Remedial classes for weaker students
3. Organizing Departmental seminars.
|1.Teachers whose promotion under CAS are being requested to submit all their documents to the IQAC Co-ordinator
2. Remedial Classes be started from Next Session 2013-14 from 4.45 p.m. departmental teachers are requested to submit the names of the Expert Teachers
3. IQAC provided all necessary help to organize National seminar on FOOD MYTHS AND FACTS by the department of Food and Nutrition on 19/04/2013. Various committees were formed.
|3||2013-14||03/07/2013||1. To motivate teachers in research works and publications|
2. To impart counselling and Extension Lectures.
|1.IQAC resolved that Extension Lectures be organized by the distinguished Academicians by all departments.
2.As a part of Quality improvement Teachers are motivated to apply before the authority to obtain Research projects and Seminars
3. Seminar and publication Committee has been framed to conduct seminar series.
|4||2013-14||23/04/2014||1. Reconstitution of IQAC|
2. Promotion of teachers under CAS
|1.IQAC will be reconstituted in compliance with the necessary guidelines of UGC
2. After completion of scrutinization procedure of the documents of CAS necessary papers to be sent to the relevant authorities
|5||2014-15||4/07/2014||1. Apply for Vacant posts. |
2. Necessary papers submission for remaining grants for Womens’ Hostel
|1.IQAC resolved that special initiatives taken by the authority to fill the vacant posts in Commerce/ Economics/ Philosophy/ English/ Geography
2.IQAC resolved that on successful completion of women Hostel necessary utilization certificates be prepared for obtaining balance grants from UGC
|6||2014-15||13/05/2015||1. Preparations for reaccreditation of the college under NAAC|
|1.All necessary preparation be taken for reaccreditation (2nd cycle of NAAC)
2.Departmental Heads are requested to submit their Departmental activities latest by 31/8/2015.
3.All departments are requested to organize Departmental Seminars/ Workshops.
4.Teachers are requested to publish articles in College Magazine
5. NSS coordinator will submit a plan for different activities before IQAC for 2015-16.
6. College General secretary of Students Union will submit different activities from 2011-12 to 2014-15.
|7||2015-16||27/07/2015||1. Formation of Different Committees and Subcommittees for |
|1.Different committees are framed like Cultural// Sports/ Academic/ Tour Committee/building Committee under different heads of College teachers.
2.Thoroughly discussed about the Preparation of AQAR to upload it and also on the college Websites for immediate action. An organisation is entrusted to provide technical assistance in this matter.
|8||2015-16||5/04/2016||1. Preparation of Self Study report|
|1. Departmental HODs are requested to fill up forms Appendix II and submit it to IQAC.
2.Efforts are given to increase the attendance of the students.
3. Smart classes once in a week to be
incorporated in the routine for almost all subjects.
4. Resolved that write up for College Magazine to be submitted.
|9||2016-17||16/08/2016||1. Teaching Quality enhancement|
2. Recommendation to faculty members to submit research project for financial
3. Advice to the faculties to participate in Conferences/seminar/symposium to improve research activities
4. To organize seminars duly approved by UGC
5. To arrange social work programme.
|1. Teachers are requested to use Power Point as a mode of teaching. Smart Class room and virtual classroom are structured to take classes. Some departments have used them for their classes.
2. One Minor research project (UGC) have
already been recommended by UGC for the Department of Sociology
3. Faculties are requested to participate
and/or present their research work and also contribute Resource Culture.
4. It is also resolved that Provision of Computer Literacy to all students and also classes will be taken on Saturdays after 1.45 p.m.
5. IQAC will help to organize all the UGC sponsored seminars in Geography, Sociology and Chemistry.
6. IQAC will help Anti dengue campaigning and treeplantation organized by NSS.
7. Resource Mobilization through Alumni Association and IQAC welcome all alumnus of PCMM for Alumni Meet on 01.10.2016 at 2.00 p.m
8. Remedial classes, Entry in Service and Equal Opportunity Centres in College are focussed.
2. Part I university Examination&Promotion of teachers Under CAS
|1. Students from open schools will be admitted according to WBSU Guideline undertaking is taken from students who does not fulfil the norms.
2. Academic Calendar be prepared by all departments for the session 2017-18
3.IQAC assisted Two teachers for promotion under CAS
4. IQAC took initiatives for the enhancing Library resources
|11||2016-17||14/11/2017||1. NAAC reaccreditation||All Teaching staffs and Non-Teaching staffs need to cooperate IQAC co-ordinator for NAAC 2nd cycle and will help to prepare AQR and SSR .
2. New subjects like Political science. History, Human Development were introduced as pass subjects in B.A/ BSC Curriculum.
3. Establishment of Placement and Career Guidance cell and also Language lab
4. More space given to canteen and indoor games in college by IQAC
|12||2017-18||23/03/2018||1. Analysis of Feedback forms |
|1.It is resolved that a committee will be formed to take actions for analysing Feed back forms.
2. Human Values and Professional Ethics to be framed and workshops on Human values will be conducted by the Department of Philosophy and Education.
3. Programme outcome and Programme specific outcome courses be prepared by all Departments.