B.A. course provides an education in variety of contexts :
- The B.A. aims to offer education that is accessible to students with wide range of educational backgrounds and professional and personal circumstances.
- The course incorporates a variety of modes learning and teaching.
- Students will develop a comprehensive understanding of the theories and practice of language use.
- Students will demonstrate advance critical thinking skill, inclusive of information literacy.
- Students will be able to communicate to diverse audiences in a variety of contexts and genres.
- Students will develop exceptional textual, visual and verbal communication abilities.
At the end of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Students would gain throughout grounding in the fundamentals of commerce and finance.
- Students face the modern day challenges in commerce and business.
- To demonstrate progressive learning of various tax issues and tax forms related to individuals.
- Students will learn relevant financial accounting career skills, quantitative and qualitative knowledge to the future careers in business.
- Students will acquire managerial accounting career skills.
- Learners will be able to engage in competitive exam like CA, CS, ICWA and many others.
Upon completion of the B.Sc programme, students will be able to:
- Create a hypothesis and appreciate how it relates to broader theories.
- Evaluate hypotheses, theories, methods and evidence within their proper contexts.
- Solve complex problems by critical understanding, analysis and synthesis.
- Critically interpret data, write reports and apply the basics rule s of evidence.
- Develop proficiency in the analysis of complex physical problems and the use of appropriate techniques to solve them.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written and computing and graphical means.
- Recognize the need to engage in lifelong learning through continuing education and research.