Rules And Regulations Of The College
The Princepal counts upon the co-operation of all students and their guardians in the matter of strict observance of the rules of academic discipline. Admission to the college means an implicit agreement to abide by the rules of discipline framed by the college authorities. Any breach of discipline will entail punishment to the extent of expulsion from the college.
Attention of The Students is Particularly Drawn to Following Points :
- 1. Students must produce their identity cards issued by the college, whenever required, druring college hours.
- 2. Students must not deface the walls of the college building by writting slogans or posting posters
- 3. Student must not gather together in front of class-rooms, teachers room, library and office room. Loitering on the corridors is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Visitors other than parents or gurdians are not allowed to see students during college hours.
- 5. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. The college will not be responsible for any loss thereof.
- 6. Absance from college without leave is not allowed except in unforeseen circumstance, in which case immediate intimation should be given to the college authorities.
- 7. The Name of a student absenting himself/herself from the college for a period of one month at a stretch without prior permission may be struck off the rolls.
- 8. Any plea regarding irregulation attendance leading to shortage of required percentage will not be entertained.
- 9. Students against whom charges of repeated transgression of dicipline are on record are liable to expulsion from college.
- 10. Smoking is strictly prohibited within and in the vicinity of the college premises.